High volume recruiting in many industries to increase the candidate pipeline to exceed production metrics in non-exempt, exempt and independent contractor expectations with high quality interviewing techniques such as technical, behavioral and scenario structures.
Experts in workforce management to design, implement and maintain staffing plans both locally and nationally, with reporting to show details of results while utilizing the scientific method with lean processing tactics.
Talent Acquisition administration to develop, implement and manage talent acquisition process to include intake sessions, interview talking points, interview training, how to schedule appointments, candidate communication and position offerings / negotiations, audit adherence to EEOC/OFCCP guidelines, TA strategies for weekly, quarterly and annual goals.
Previous placements (direct hire, temp to perm and contract)
· Manufacturing – Aerospace, CNC Machinists, Machine Shops, CMM, CAD, QA/SPC, Production Associates, Process Engineers
· Sales/ Marketing, Administrative Staff, Product Managers, Research, Operational Staff.
· Finance, Legal, Real Estate, Sales, Construction
· IT - Software Engineers, Web Design, Networking, Database Engineers
· Healthcare – RN, RN Leadership, CMO, Practice Administrator, ICU, Oncology, M/S, Perioperative / Surgery/ OR, All disciplines (NP, PA, PT, OT, Hospitalist, EM, IM, FM, CC, etc.)
· Executive & Operations – HR Leadership, Recruiting, Generalist, Instructional Designer, OE/TD, Legal, Systems Administrator, Supply Chain, Contracts, Buyer, misc. staff, CFO, Digital Marketing, CTO, Business Analyst, Project Management